I'd like to say a big thank you to Margo of Creating In The Gap for nominating my blog for The Super Sweet Blogging Award. Margo is a very sweet and talented sewist who blogged all her sewing projects, check out her blog to see all her lovely creations.
Here are the official rules that I have to do next after received the award:
- Thank the Super Sweet blogger that nominated you.
- Answer 5 Super Sweet questions
- Include the Super Sweet Blogging Award in your post
- Nominate a baker's dozen (13) other deserving bloggers.
- Notify your Super Sweet Nominees on their blog.
Here are the answer of sweet questions:
Cookies or cakes?
I love both of them. Especially home made cupcakes.
Chocolate or vanilla?
I love both of them:)
What is your favorite sweet treat?
Nothing better than homemade Portuguese chocolate mousse layer with homemade serradura (sawdust pudding)
If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be?
My husband used to called me "honey"
And the nominees are...
Have a great Wednesday to you all!