I am participating some challenges in Instagram this year, one of them is #2018makenine hosted by Rochelle New and glad I finished my first garment that I worked since January. For the pattern, I decided to chose free pattern - Estuary v-neck cardigan size 36 that I found in Ravelry. The cardigan has a simple stockinette stitch for the bodice and sleeve, 2x2 rib for the sleeve and hem bands and 1x1 rib for front/neckline band. I skip the colour block style and use one colour only because I have enough amount of yarns in my stash and as promised I wouldn't buy new yarns this year except when I am on travel 😁
Showing posts from April, 2018
- Other Apps
By @velvetribbon_sews -
This dress was made last month for my entry to "Mad March - make a dress" #magamsewalong hosted by Sarah Liz Sew Style . After thinking and selecting the fabric and pattern, I decided to try Diana dress S1034 from my image pattern . Diana dress has nice pleats at the front neckline, long sleeves and simple shape of shift dress but sadly I didn't like the final pleats on me after I tried the muslin (I posted the picture on My Instagram ). And instead of making one more muslin and solve the pleat issues, I changed the pattern. I chose another pattern from My Image, Marua Tunic dress S1033 size 36. The original pattern of Marua has asymmetrical hemline and finished the neckline with facing but I modified it to my liking, regular hemline and finished neckline with a band.