A couple weeks ago I planned to make swing dress 08/2012 from Burdastyle with striped jersey knit but the dress didn't turn out well as I expected. The side panel of the dress was fine but the neck was too big for me and the skirt didn't suit me so well. So I decided to refashion the dress. I turn the gathered skirt to pencil skirt, I throw the top to the trash:( and make another top pattern with the left over fabric (lucky me). And I reused the short sleeves. It's really annoying work but I have to. I will definitely make swing dress another time but for sure I have to work with the pattern and I'll try with another type of fabric.
Showing posts from November, 2012
- Other Apps
By Hana -
This dress basic on Burdastyle A-line Dress 08/2012 . A very girly dress with front slite and high low skirt, made from two different type of fabric. For the top, I used 1.5 yard of crepe de chine flower print fabric. For the skirt, I used 1.5 yard of lightweight polyester-cotton fabric in black colour. It was very easy project (for me), I spent 8 hours in total to make this dress including transfering the pattern and cutting the fabric.