Colour Block Marua Tunic Dress
my first version, the original pattern was asymmetrical hemline tunic which I changed to normal hem and lengthen a little until my knee, also lower the neckline 1.5 cm and made full arm adjustment. And in this second version, I shorten the sleeve length until just the top of my elbow. Also, add the colour block in black knit cotton because I only have one yard of printed knit. Glad that I have black knit scrap in stash that is matching well with the print, otherwise I will go to fabric shop to buy the new piece.
I found this medium weight printed knit in local fabric shop last week and it was on sale. I bought two pieces, the second fabric is flowery print in black and purple which I am planning to make another summer dress soon.