I made this blouse in October last year but never had the opportunity to publish a blog post :(
For the fabric, I used kind of transparent cotton voile with lovely bright floral and I only bought 1.5 yards which is just enough to make sleeveless blouse.
For the pattern, I used BurdaStyle Simple Blouse 04/2013#104A size 36 with modification in the neckline, front piece and skip the sleeves. The original pattern is a long sleeves blouse with high collar and high low hem.
I started the process with the front piece, make the V-neckline by measure 11 cm from CF down to the chest and drew a new line of V-neck (I did the same as my first blouse). For the back piece, I just leave as it is.
I also skip the bands for buttons and button holes, I just added 1.5 cm seam allowance and sew both front pieces right sides together.
After the front piece done, I sew the front and back pieces right sides together at the shoulder. And then sew both sides of the blouse.
For the finishing neckline and armholes, I sew bias tape right sides together then flip it inside and sew along the neckline and armholes.
The last part is sew the high low hem and I am done. You can see the details of the finished blouse in the picture below,
And here are two more pictures of me wearing it. These pictures were taken in October last year :)