DIY V-neck Tiered Dress

Image
Hello, I made three dresses to wear on my trip to Bangkok during the Easter holiday and this dress is the first one I made. I will share another two in the next posts.  I started working on this dress two weeks before the trip and I'm glad I managed to finish it on time, as well as my other dresses.  This dress was fun and relaxing to sew because I made one before in a midi length, so this time I shortened the length until my knee and sewed it easily. For the fabric, I used a printed rayon from my stash and white cotton lining leftover from my previous make. For the pattern, I used my self-drafted pattern. At first, I didn't want to add the lining but I had to because the fabric was a bit transparent, the lining fabric wasn't enough and I connected the pieces to make the back skirt. Here is the look of the fabric after cutting and the skirt was pieces of a rectangle: the first tiers - front and back, the last tier on the fold ( I forgot to take the p

Julia Tote Bag



I drew the tote bag pattern by myself. I worked for more less one week, including the transfering the pattern, cutting the fabric and sewing it. The size approximately 43 x 35 cm.

Material needed:
- Home Decor Cotton for body bag, bottom bag, handle, and flap.
- Light Cotton for interfacing and pockets.
- Bias Piping
- Zipper
- Magnetic fastener
- Wooden Hoop, diagonal 4 cm
- Threads


The wooden hoop are really cute, I brought from the local market for MOP $5 each.


The picture above is inner bag, one side with the zipper and another side with two opening pockets.
For more detail, I shared  Julia Tote Bag tutorial on Julia tote bag on Burdastyle.com

Comments