Finally I have done my latest project and I am very happy that I have a new dress:)
I supposed to finish the dress on weekend but I didn't have time to sew. So, only this morning I managed to finished it and photograph it in the end of the day.
This is a continuation of my work,
- Around armhole, I did hand sewing to connected the lining to the self fabric 1/4" . Press it and iron it.
- Hemline, I serge with an overlock sewing machine to finished the raw edge of the hem. Then fold the bottom edge of the dress 1 1/4" at the hemline and press. Stitch it using sewing machine and iron it. Done!
Previous post: the making of color block dress