Monday, February 17, 2014

Make A Garment A Month - February Plan..

Happy Monday to you all!
My February plan for MAGAM Challenge will be a very simple yet elegant everyday blouse based on Burdastyle pattern 08/2012 - Printed Blouse 109. For the fabric, I will use my pink viscose that I bought last month. The thread and the buttons are from my stash.

image source
I traced the pattern yesterday and I found that this pattern has funny bust darts. The bust darts are starting from the waistline - you can see the picture above. But according to the pattern description,  this blouse is flattering on any body type because of the shaping bust darts :) 
So, I am curious and can not wait to see how the blouse will turn out.
 
Happy sewing!

4 comments:

  1. Nice pattern! Looking forward to seeing your finished blouse!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marianne, I am looking forward to seeing your February garment as well. Thanks for stopping by :-)

      Delete
  2. The darts are called French Darts and I look forward to seeing your top finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sharon, thank you for letting me know. I am still working on my blouse now and hopefully it will finish soon :)

    ReplyDelete

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...