Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

Black Shorts For Eduardo

        


front side of the shorts


front side of the shorts
    

back side of the shorts
 
This is another project for kcwc fall 2012, I made from the left over black cotton fabric from my first project for kcwc fall 2012. I used burda magazine june 2008/ kids 3/4 pants pattern size 104. It's the same pattern that I used to make a black pants for Eduardo. I shortened the length of the pants according to the shorts size. I removed the front pockets and the side pockets. In the end I inserted elactic inside the waistband.
It's very fast project that I ever expect it. I have done this shorts for 2 hours:)

....happy sewing...



No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...