Lace Long Sleeve Flowy Blouse

Image
I'm finally back to writing on this blog after being busy for two months, I still sew some small items and mend a few clothes but haven't sewn new clothes.  Until two days before Valentine's arrived, I felt like I had to sew a new blouse to wear to dinner. The blouse had to be in the shade of pink, so I checked my stash and found 2 yards of lace fabric in fuchsia that I don't remember when I bought it. After I had the fabric, I started making the pattern (based on my previous self-drafted blouse pattern) I modified the pattern into a flowy blouse. The pattern was simple, a round neckline, gathered front and back yokes and gathered sleeves with elastic bands. Here is the pattern that I drafted, And after the pattern was done, I cut the fabric as usual. The sewing process was fun and turned out to be easier than I imagined. I sewed the neckline front and back yokes and then attached them to the gathered bodices as shown below. After that, I sewed the shoulder lines togeth

Easy Pajama Shorts

Hi everyone,
I made these pajama shorts especially for my dear husband. He needed some new shorts to wear at home, so I decided to make two for him. The two fabrics are from stash and I still have leftover to make t-shirt for me :)
I made the blue one a month ago and already made a t-shirt from the leftover fabric, you can see it here.
And I finished the green one two days ago, the leftover fabric is still huge. Maybe I will make a t-shirt, but I am not sure when I will work with it. We will see..

Pattern:
I followed step by step tutorials from Craftsy.com - it's very easy and quick project to make. You can check out the link, here

Materials:
Both of the fabrics are knit cotton in green and dark blue color, 1" elastic for the waist band, buttons as front decoration and same color of thread.

For the sewing process is very easy, I followed the tutorials from Craftsy but I added button on the front shorts and I sew the hem line using twin needle.

And here are two pictures of the pajama shorts, front and back views.

Until next...

Comments

  1. What great little shorts these are - I love the twin needle work and the button on the fly. They look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look great. Thanks for the link to the tutorial looks so easy I will have to have a go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tracy. I'd love to see your version :)

      Delete

Post a Comment