This book has five base patterns plus fourteen step-by-step project variations - all of which include in depth patternmaking and sewing instructions.
Here are the five base patterns:
1. Louisa Drop-Waist Dress (1920's style)
2. Frank Button -Down Shirt (1940's style)
3. Elizabeth Gathered-Waist Dress (1950's style)
4. Jamie Shift Dress (1960's style)
5. Jeans Stirrup Pants (1960's style)
The book is really beautiful, each chapter begins with sketches of the garment and must-have accessories of the decade, descriptions of signature silhouettes, designers you should know and style icons.
And here are the dress and top variations that I am going to work on my next sewing project,
|Jacky Dress (1960's)|
|Margaux Evening Dress|
|Heather Bustier Dress (1980's) and Veronica Geometric Top (1980's)|
|Lilian Blouse (1950's)|