After so much thinking of the right pattern, I decided to use BurdaStyle pattern from 08/2014 #106A size 36. The dress is sleeveless, seamed in between a natural and drop waist for structure and hip pockets, just perfect for hot summer weather.
Actually, the pattern suggest to use scuba knit or high tech fabric but I went with cotton. And as I used cotton, I added 2 cm in the both sides until the waist and 3 cm in both sides of the hips. And then I drew new facings for front and back. I also added the dress length 3 cm - just right in my knee with 2.5 cm hem allowance and 1.5 seam allowance in all edges.
The sewing process was enjoyable, I decided to hand-sewn the armhole facing to get prettier look - in my mind :) The hips pockets weren't difficult to sew and I like the result, I think a summer dress will not be complete without pockets.
Also, sewing the side zipper wasn't easy. I was very careful pinning it and make sure that the two lines front and back are matching properly. Glad that I did it, otherwise I will remove and sew it again.
The final step of this dress is sew the hem allowance 2.5 cm with my sewing machine. Done!
And here are more pictures of the final dress, front - back and side with pocket. Hope you can see the seams in between busy print :)