Lace Long Sleeve Flowy Blouse

Image
I'm finally back to writing on this blog after being busy for two months, I still sew some small items and mend a few clothes but haven't sewn new clothes.  Until two days before Valentine's arrived, I felt like I had to sew a new blouse to wear to dinner. The blouse had to be in the shade of pink, so I checked my stash and found 2 yards of lace fabric in fuchsia that I don't remember when I bought it. After I had the fabric, I started making the pattern (based on my previous self-drafted blouse pattern) I modified the pattern into a flowy blouse. The pattern was simple, a round neckline, gathered front and back yokes and gathered sleeves with elastic bands. Here is the pattern that I drafted, And after the pattern was done, I cut the fabric as usual. The sewing process was fun and turned out to be easier than I imagined. I sewed the neckline front and back yokes and then attached them to the gathered bodices as shown below. After that, I sewed the shoulder lines togeth

BurdaStyle 03/2013 Issue

Happy Easter to you all!
May this Easter be your happiest celebration ever!

Today post is about new sewing pattern from BurdaStyle magazine March 2013 issue. I found the magazine when I was on short vacation in Bangkok-Thailand. And here are my favorite sewing patterns that I am going to work on the future project:



ribbon dress


lace cardigan
halterneck dress
floral pencil skirt
- jersey cowl top
- traveler trousers
 
blazer jacket
hooded cape


biker jacket


sheath dress 


vintage lace blouse

 
Happy sewing!


Comments